So, go ahead and try this seasoned twist of one of our healthy favourite foods. Your health will thank you for it.
- 1 lb salmon, cut into 4 fillets
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 limes, sliced in half
- 1 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powder
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Rinse salmon, pat dry and place on a metal baking sheet.
- Rub each fillet with olive oil.
- Squeeze the juice from one-half lime onto each fillet.
- Sprinkle fillets with salt and chipotle, then place a half lime on top of each fillet.
- Turn down oven temperature to 275°R.
- Place salmon in oven and cook for 8-12 minutes, depending on how well done you like your fish.